Our Top 10 Recommendations for Taylor Travel Guitars
Up-to-date pricing and reviews for Taylor travel guitars on the market
Bestseller No. 1
Taylor GS Mini-e Solid Koa Top ESB w/Gig Bag with case
- Body Body shape: Other Cutaway: Non-cutaway Top: Hawaiian koa Back and sides: Layered koa Bracing pattern: Other Body finish: Varnish Orientation: Right handed Neck Shape: Other Nut width: 1.687" (42.8mm) Fingerboard: Ebony Wood: Tropical mahogany Scale length: 23.5" Number of frets: 20 Finish: Varnish Electronics Onboard: Yes Brand: Taylor Configuration: Undersaddle piezo Preamp EQ: 2-band
Bestseller No. 2
Taylor Swift Signature Baby Taylor Acoustic-Electric Guitar Natural
- Body Body type: Dreadnought 3/4th-Scale Cutaway: No Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce Back & sides: Layered Sapele Bracing pattern: Taylor Standard Baby X-Bracing Body finish: Matte 2.0 Orientation: Right-Handed Neck Neck shape: Taylor Standard Baby Profile Nut width: 1 11/16" (42.8mm) Fingerboard: Genuine African Ebony Neck wood: Sapele Scale length: 22-3/4" Number of frets: 19 Neck finish: Matte 2.0 Ele
- Conceived as a starter guitar for kids, the lovable Baby Taylor has maintained its enduring appeal in part by being a legitimate musical instrument that anyone can enjoy
- With a slim 1-11/16" neck and a compact shape, the guitar is just right for a young player's hands and anyone who likes to pick up and play on the go
- The three-quarter-size Dreadnought helped touring musicians like Taylor Swift sketch new musical ideas on the road, and it's been a reliable musical accomplice for travelers seeking inspiration while trekking the world
- Swift fondly remembers her pint-size Baby Taylor as the perfect go-to guitar in between gigs during her early days of touring
SaleBestseller No. 3
Martin Steel String Backpacker Travel Guitar with Bag
- Solid Spruce Top
- Solid Tonewood Back and Sides
- Unique Contour Neck Shape
- Features 24-Inch Scale Length
- Features 15 Frets
Bestseller No. 4
Bestseller No. 5
Taylor BT1 Walnut w/Gig Bag
- Fretboard Wood: Ebony / Number of Frets: 19
- Scale Length: 22-3/4"
- Bracing: X Bracing
- Back Config: 2-piece No Wedge
- Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany
Bestseller No. 6
3/4 Size (36 Inch) Acoustic Guitar Bundle Junior/Travel Series by Hola! Music with Quality EXP16 Steel Strings, Padded Gig Bag, Guitar Strap and Picks, Model HG-36SB, Vintage Sunburst
- Don't miss the Video on the left for full description and specifications.
- Hola! HG-36SB (36 inch 3/4 Size) features: Spruce top, Mahogany back, sides and neck. Glossy finish, Vintage Sunburst. Rosewood fingerboard and bridge with TUSQ nut and compensated TUSQ saddle. Tuners: Geared, die-cast chrome covered.
- Pre-strung with high quality EXP16 Coated Phosphor Bronze strings - Just tune up to pitch and you're ready to play!
- Decoration: Traditional tortoise-shell like pattern celluloid binding on body, neck and soundhole.
- Hola! Music guarantees quality and affordability. Hola! - Say Hello to Music!
Bestseller No. 7
Traveler Guitar 6 String Pro-Series (Antique Brown), Right, (PS ABNS)
- One-piece maple neck-through-body with natural satin finish
- Includes listening Stethophone for battery-free private listening and standard 1/4-inch output
- Hybrid Acoustic and Electric with piezo and electric pickups
- Includes deluxe gig bag, limited lifetime
- Full 24 3/4" scale steel-string acoustic/electric travel guitar which fits airline overhead bins
Bestseller No. 8
Deluxe KLOS Black Carbon Fiber Travel Acoustic Electric Guitar Kit with Gig Bag, Strap, Capo, and more
- CARBON FIBER and DURABLE: Carbon fiber is a composite material that will not warp or crack over time unlike wood instruments. It has a very high strength to weight ratio. This means that carbon fiber is tough, resonant, and resistant to temperature and humidity changes. KLOS guitars have hiked the longest trails in the world and climbed the tallest mountains! No need to humidify this instrument.
- SOUND: The KLOS carbon fiber travel guitar has a sound people describe as very rich, loud and resonant with a nice balanced tone. KLOS guitars compare favorably to acoustic guitars from all the top wood and carbon fiber brands. Play the guitar acoustic, or plug into any amp or PA for more volume. The Fishman Sonitone Onboard Preamp System features a soundhole mounted preamp with controls for Volume and Tone.
- VERSATILE: At just 3.32 lbs, the KLOS Carbon Fiber Travel Acoustic Guitar is the ultimate instrument suitable for both experts and beginners. The full scale length with easy access to the upper frets compliments a comfortable fingerboard width and body size.
- UNIQUE and REMOVABLE NECK: Disconnect the neck in seconds by removing 4 screws. KLOS Guitars makes the only hybrid carbon fiber acoustic guitar with a premium mahogany neck. Our gig bag and neck sleeve combination allows the guitar guitar to be worn like a backpack when assembled or disassembled. KLOS Guitars are proudly made in USA!
- FULL KIT DELUXE: This Deluxe Model KLOS guitar is fully decked out! The nut, saddle, and bridge pins are upgraded to a black composite material, the machine heads are upgraded to black Graph Tech Ratio Tuners, and the strings are Premium Phosphor Bronze. Buy on Amazon to receive a full kit including a custom made gig bag, high-end cotton/leather no-slip guitar strap, neck sleeve, gig bag rain cover, KLOS screwdriver for disassembly, KLOS aluminum capo, and a hex wrench for truss rod adjustment.
Bestseller No. 9
Takamine GX11ME Mahogany 3/4 Size Taka-mini Acoustic-Electric Guitar with Gig Bag
- Mahogany Top, Mahogany Back
- Mahogany Sides, Mahogany Neck
- Rosewood Fingerboard, Natural Satin Finish
- TP-4T Electronics
- Gig Bag Included
Bestseller No. 10
Yamaha APXT2 3/4-Size Acoustic-Electric Guitar - Natural
- Spruce Top
- Rosewood Fingerboard & Bridge
- System 68 Pick-Up
- Gig bag Included